These rules are subject to change. Final rules will be provided at event.
- AGE OF ATTENDANCE: this is an 18+ event. All minors will be refused entry, including infants.
- ANIMALS: Live animals and non-human pets are prohibited, with the exception of service animals.
- CONSENT: All activity must be consensual, both inside and outside play areas. You agree not to touch, harass, or perform any activity with someone else without obtaining prior explicit permission.
- You agree not to touch anyone without their expressed, overt consent. If in doubt, clearly reaffirm that consent has been granted. For example, when discussing where an individual may be touched during practice in a class rather than asking “May I touch you?” consider asking “Where can I not touch you? Can I touch your x or y?”
- Consent may be revoked or modified at anytime, by anyone, even during a scene. Having previously given consent does not mean an individual continues to consent later.
- An important facet of giving consent is understanding the risks associated with what you are consenting to, both as a top and bottom. If you are unsure of what an activity entails or what the possible risks are take the time to do your homework. Avoid assuming that an individual’s status within the event or the community makes them an expert or someone who can be trusted.
- RESPECT AND CONSIDERATION: Attendees and staff of this event are to be treated with respect and consideration at all times. Be respectful, pleasant, and appropriate to the hotel staff.
- PHOTOGRAPHY: no photography, video, or sound recording is permitted at the entire event by anyone other than event photographers in designated areas and times.
- ELECTRONIC DEVICES: No cell phones, tablets, or other electronic devices may be visibly displayed in play areas or classes. Send your text message or calls in the the lobby area.
- INTOXICANTS: If you choose to drink, please do so responsibly. You will be ejected from the event if your behavior interferes with the enjoyment of others. Absolutely no intoxicants are permitted in the play space.
- NO SOLICITATION: “pay for sex” or “pay for play” is not permitted at this event.
- SMOKING: is only permitted in designated areas and local law prohibits smoking indoors.
- NUDITY: is permitted in the play space. Please be sure to be properly attired when outside the play area. This is especially so as in the lobby, bar, and the restaurant “spaces normally considered public”. When in contact with hotel furniture, either you or the furniture must be properly covered. This common courtesy.
- BADGES AND WRISTBANDS: You must wear your wristband AND badge at all times. You will not be permitted to enter any portion of the event without BOTH your badge AND wristband. If you lose your badge or wristband, please contact customer service immediately.
- LOST AND FOUND: If you find something, bring it to security. If you lose anything, notify security.
- PARKING: only in designated spaces. Your car will be towed if parked in an inappropriate space.
- STATE LAWS: Obey all federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Be aware that some items used during play, such as a stun gun, may be illegal to posses in New Jersey. TES will not be responsible for the consequences of any individual possessing such an item and does not condone anyone possessing items illegal in New Jersey.
- DAMAGE TO THE HOTEL: Do not tie yourself or anyone to any hotel fixture or use any hotel furniture for any use other than originally intended. You will be held personally responsible for any damage you cause or participate in. The event will supply plenty of appropriate equipment for play.
- EMERGENCIES: In the event of a medical emergency or problem remain clear of the area and let the appropriate personnel do their jobs. Please respect the privacy and dignity of anybody involved.
- CLEANLINESS: Clean up after yourselves. Deposit rubbish in the proper receptacles. This common courtesy. .
- IN THE EVENT OF EVACUATION: Security will direct you to the nearest exit. Should no staff be near your location, proceed to the nearest exit. Do not take time to gather up your toys or other belongings. Your safety is more important. All attendees should gather in the grassy knoll across the street outside the hotel.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS: If anything is unclear or you are concerned about some special considerations or a scene that may conflict with the rules please speak with DMs or other staff members before an issue arises. On a case by case basis few exceptions may be made to certain rules with advance notice. The event staff will do their best to help everyone have a wonderful time but not all requests may be accommodated.
Our event rules are designed to ensure everyone’s health, safety, and comfort. Failure to abide by these rules may result in removal from the event without a refund. Thank you for your understanding.