Travel Directions can be found here.
You will make your hotel reservations when you book your registration
Reservations for the hotel will have a 3 night minimum stay checking in Thursday and checking out Sunday. Additional nights may be added if needed.
Please make sure your contact information is correct, including phone number. If anything changes it is the attendees responsibility to update email@example.com
- Complimentary high-speed, wireless Internet access
- 100% Non-Smoking Facility
- 206 newly renovated guest accommodations and suites
- 24-hour “Corner Store” with sundries, snacks and beverages
- Fitness Center with treadmill, weight machines, etc.
- Flat-screen television in each of our hotel rooms with movies and complimentary HBO
- Indoor pool
- Non-smoking atmosphere throughout hotel (smoking areas designated)
- Private courtyard and picturesque gazebo
- Valet or coin-operated laundry
- Coffee maker with complimentary coffee and tea
- Flat-screen television with movies
- Hair dryer
- Handicap accessible rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave and refrigerator
- Non-smoking atmosphere in all rooms
- Service animals allowed
- Large work desk with comfortable leather swivel chair
The aforementioned descriptions were pulled from our hotel’s website. TES Fest is not responsible for the availability of any hotel amenities.
3 Night Minimum (Check in Thursday, July 4th / Check out Sunday, July 7th). Additional room nights can be added on by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
3 night stays starting at $645 (including tax)
If you are looking for roommates or rides to the event, you should check out the TES Fest Room Share and Rides group.